The cards are based on the new Facebook Timeline profile template so you need to have one of those but apart from that there really are no catches at all.
Here’s how it works:
- Go to your personal profile (which must have the Timeline enabled)
- Click on Update info on the right-hand side.
- Scroll down to Contact info.
- Click on the little business card icon beside the title.
- Click Print Cards.
- You will be taken to the Moo site and can then edit your card(s) before completing the order. If you have used multiple Timeline images you can have a few of each in your set, or choose to remove some, as I did.
- That’s it. No joke!